[Libwebsockets] 4.0.16 server log

Vadlamani, Srikar (US) Srikar.Vadlamani at cubic.com
Thu Jun 18 15:42:59 CEST 2020

Andy,

I am upgrading my library from 2.4.2 to 4.0.16.

I am using libev as the event library, and seems like in 4.0.16 all the event loop related stuff is automatically initialized.

[2020/06/17 22:04:30:2214] I: lws_cancel_service

indicates to me that the event loop is not starting properly. is there anything new in the way I need to configure?

LWS_SERVER_OPTION_LIBEV |
                                  LWS_SERVER_OPTION_DO_SSL_GLOBAL_INIT |
                                  LWS_SERVER_OPTION_REDIRECT_HTTP_TO_HTTPS |
                                  LWS_SERVER_OPTION_VALIDATE_UTF8 |
                                  LWS_SERVER_OPTION_ALLOW_NON_SSL_ON_SSL_PORT;

Srikar