[Libwebsockets] [Question] Does libwebsockets support sending and receiving multicast packets?

谭小俊(Xiaojun Tan) tanxiaojun at oppo.com
Wed Jun 24 05:04:40 CEST 2020

Hi, all,

Sorry to bother you.

I recently started using libwebsockets for sending and receiving network packets.

But when I plan to use it to send and receive UDP multicast packets, I don't know how to do it. I also did not find corresponding tips from any documents and examples.

And there is no corresponding code in the source code, so I want to ask whether it supports sending and receiving multicast packets. If not, can I manually join the multicast group through the corresponding sockfd in libwebsockets (using setsockopt).

Thanks.
Xiaojun.
OPPO

本电子邮件及其附件含有OPPO公司的保密信息,仅限于邮件指明的收件人使用(包含个人及群组)。禁止任何人在未经授权的情况下以任何形式使用。如果您错收了本邮件,请立即以电子邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件及其附件。

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from OPPO, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!