[Libwebsockets] "<Openssl/ssl.h> not found" error during android compilation
doriangreen97 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 23:25:12 CEST 2020
1. I compiled zlib 1.2.11 for android-16 armeabi-v7a no problem.
2. I used the "Notes.Android" and compiled openssl-1.1.1g for android no
3. began configuring libwebsockets, I set DLWS_OPENSSL_LIBRARIES and
DLWS_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIRS everything went well with ./Configure and openssl
related functions and etc were found successfully.
4. But, during the make process i keep getting. libwebsockets.h:250:10:
fatal error: 'openssl/ssl.h' file not found
Things I have tried:
1. verified my DLWS_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIRS and DLWS_OPENSSL_LIBRARIES are
2. tried including the headers via make
3. making sure openssl-development headers are installed.
What i am expecting:
Just looking for general pointers or ideas as to how to resolve this issue,
thanks you for reading :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libwebsockets