[Libwebsockets] "<Openssl/ssl.h> not found" error during android compilation

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Jun 29 09:00:00 CEST 2020

On 6/29/20 7:54 AM, Dorian Green wrote:
> Thank you :). I grabbed the ndk from the android studio sdk manager. :D
>
> i took a look at the 64 bit ndk used in the toolchain and made a simple
> script to use it.
- Success
> -- Performing Test LWS_GCC_HAS_TYPE_LIMITS
> -- Performing Test LWS_GCC_HAS_TYPE_LIMITS - Success
> Compiling with SSL support
> OpenSSL include dir:
> /home/d/Desktop/android_workshop/libraries/openssl/arm64-v8a/include/openssl

No just point it to .../include

The references to the openssl includes already have the openssl/xxx
part.  Because normally, they only have the include path for
/usr/include or whatever without and special -I for openssl specifically.

Likewise just point it to the cross staging include dir.