[Libwebsockets] Call for testing lws master

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Mar 3 19:57:16 CET 2020

Hi -

Hopefully there'll be a release branch off from master in the next few
days, it'll be helpful if people can check master for whatever
functionality they care about and let me know about any problems, so we
can make sure it works for you from the start.

There's plenty of new stuff but it's almost all off by default at cmake.

A lot of work happened on client connect flow, but it's now very heavily
tested in CI including multiple connections in various modes including
h2 stream binding.