[Libwebsockets] return value of libwebsocket calls

Pranjali Chumbhale pranjalic at safeai.ai
Tue Mar 31 20:18:56 CEST 2020

Hello Andy,

I was just trying to understand the generic return value scheme used here.
Irrespective of the language I was using, I would need it to report it
correct in my code.

I looked through the documentation and only saw return type int. That is
why I wanted to confirm what scheme is used here. Since, you confirm that
standard linux kernel approach is used it helps.

When I have a good understanding about the API, I will contribute to
documentation if needed.
For Libwebsockets you have provided extensive and helpful resources.

I will turn to minimal examples and source in case of doubts.
Thank you again for the response.

Regards,
Pranjali