[Libwebsockets] 答复: 回复: 回复: 答复: A question about libwebsockets dns resolve

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon May 11 15:17:13 CEST 2020

On 5/11/20 12:42 PM, huangkaicheng wrote:
> Hi,
>      I have update the latest code of master, it seem that it does not takes effect. I set default timeout (secs): 5.

The patch is fine... the problem is windows doesn't follow the POSIX
rule that it should set POLLOUT on the connection when the connect() has
completed.

I pushed another patch on master aimed at that.  But it seems windows
libc doesn't rotate the DNS results each time like linux does, it's
harder to test it because the ordering of the results seems fixed until
it fetches it again from the DNS server.