[Libwebsockets] 答复: 回复: 答复: A question about libwebsockets dns resolve

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue May 19 17:09:25 CEST 2020

On 5/19/20 3:40 PM, huangkaicheng wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>     In my mac pro , I found that schedule of wait does not take effect
> and" lws_client_conn_wait_timeout"  does not trigger when it try to
> connect to “127.0.0.1”. I have add some log for you. See more in
> attachment. I do not understand why”wait_timeout “is not trigger. And I
> try it with “onevalid.bogus.warmcat.com”. please help to check why. Thanks.

Dunno... but... I can usually do something about my code if it has
problems.  I can't do anything about your code.

I can't reproduce your problem with my code (the minimal example), and I
tried it on a real OSX machine as you described.

Do you have the same problem on your machine if you put your code on one
side, and try to repeat the exact same test I showed thismorning using
my minimal example alone?  In other words, does it need your code to see
the problem coming, or the problem exists without your code?

Also if your test was supposed to be idle, because it's waiting for the
connect, it seems to be awful busy going around the event loop.  In my
test, the logs are completely idle while it waits for the connect timeout.