[Libwebsockets] 回复: 答复: A question about libwebsockets dns resolve

huangkaicheng huangkaicheng at huawei.com
Mon May 25 10:31:13 CEST 2020

Hi ,

     I use test-client project in websockes previous. And it is not my code. it is about your code in your project.

[cid:image002.png at 01D632B1.569D06E0]

mkdir build

cd build

cmake .. -DLWS_WITH_SSL=0

cmake --build . --config DEBUG

     And I use  [cid:image001.png at 01D632B0.EA5C03A0]

      If I want to use minimal-ws-client, how can I build it success. I build it failed.