[Libwebsockets] 回复: 答复: A question about libwebsockets dns resolve

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon May 25 11:03:05 CEST 2020

On 5/25/20 9:31 AM, huangkaicheng wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>       I use test-client project in websockes previous. And it is not my
> code. it is about your code in your project.

OK, fair enough.

But what I mean is please make it easy for me to reproduce your problem,
ie minimal example, if a diff, give me the diff, and give me the
commandline.  Then I can know if I can spare a few minutes, I can stop
what I am doing and look at it (and I know immediately that it is about
a minimal example, which makes me much more want to stop and look).

As Jaco says I am not sure if it just confuses the issue with the
"timedout" log.  On some platforms, 127.0.0.x port closed acts like
closed and send you a FIN, on other platforms (IIRC OSX) it acts like it
was DROPped and waits.  If on windows platform it resets the connection,
like on Linux, it will not wait around and just fail immediately, the
log may not reflect the reality of why it gave up then, which is not
ideal but not really a crisis.

-Andy