[Libwebsockets] 回复: 答复: A question about libwebsockets dns resolve

huangkaicheng huangkaicheng at huawei.com
Mon May 25 13:04:00 CEST 2020

Hi,
   I mean that the first resolved ip, it can wait connect until time out. And but second,third,and other it will not. It is not just 127.0.x. you can change to make sure (onevalid.bogus.warmcat.com) dns resolve like (46.105.127.147(only can reach) , 2.3.5.4, 10.173.16.193,5.45.86.4)  . other Ip(unreachable it should wait connect util time out ).in last old version(a week ago), it will wait some time rather than finish quickly. It is quite different with last version(a week ago).