[Libwebsockets] 答复: 回复: 答复: A question about libwebsockets dns resolve

huangkaicheng huangkaicheng at huawei.com
Tue May 26 05:05:51 CEST 2020

Can you change "onevalid.bogus.warmcat.com"  second and later ip 127.0.0.x to real ip (like 10.173.16.193(unreachable is also OK)) for testing. I can not change your dns setting. Latest code libwebsockets doesnot still work. Second Ip (and later ip)does still not try wait. Only first Ip can try wait util time out. Old version will try indeed(last week). You can just change ip and test , you can reproduce it. Old version will try util time out but lastest code of master will not.