[Libwebsockets] Write notification

Mykola Stryebkov mykola.stryebkov at icloud.com
Thu Nov 5 11:15:25 CET 2020

Hi,

I’m working with minimal-ws-server-threads-foreign-smp and I need to let now a connection it has data to send out. And I need to do it from receive callback of another connection. Which in general case is handled in another service thread.

In the example I see the following code:

if (lws_wsi_tsi((*pconn)->wsi) == lws_wsi_tsi(wsi))
        lws_callback_on_writable((*pconn)->wsi);

Is there a thread-safe way to let know a connection that it has data to send out if I use libuv foreign loops?

—
With respect, M