[Libwebsockets] Connection issue since uWebSockets server starts accepting permessage-deflate; client_no_context_takeover extensions
olivier at olivierlanglois.net
Fri Nov 13 12:13:55 CET 2020
thx for the pointer!
I'll complete my patch from it...
I know you are right about upgrading and it is on my todo, trust me
but you know how it is...
It is better to have a working but unperfect software than a useless
one using all the latest version of the underneath libs.
3.2.2 despite the bug that I got is incredibly robust...
I hope to be able to jump in the lws 4.1 badwagon soon...
In terms of functionality, I am 100% happy and satisfied with 3.2.2...
It is hard to achieve but did you improve the lib performance since
On Fri, 2020-11-13 at 02:28 +0000, andy at warmcat.com wrote:
> On November 12, 2020 9:56:13 PM UTC, Olivier Langlois
> <olivier at olivierlanglois.net> wrote:
> > I did fix my problem by changing the return value in extension-
> > permessage-deflate.c:
> There's a fix for this already in main / v4.1 stable
> ... best move when hitting problems is check if still a problem in
> main / latest stable. It might seem like sticking on an older
> release is 'increasing stability' or dodging headaches but it just
> means even stuff that is fixed upstream remains broken for you.
More information about the Libwebsockets