[Libwebsockets] Connection issue since uWebSockets server starts accepting permessage-deflate; client_no_context_takeover extensions

Olivier Langlois olivier at olivierlanglois.net
Fri Nov 13 12:13:55 CET 2020

Andy,

thx for the pointer!

I'll complete my patch from it...

I know you are right about upgrading and it is on my todo, trust me
but you know how it is...
It is better to have a working but unperfect software than a useless
one using all the latest version of the underneath libs.

3.2.2 despite the bug that I got is incredibly robust...

I hope to be able to jump in the lws 4.1 badwagon soon...

In terms of functionality, I am 100% happy and satisfied with 3.2.2...
It is hard to achieve but did you improve the lib performance since
3.2.2?