[Libwebsockets] Enabling/disabling LWS_WITH_FILE_OPS consequences

Bram Peeters Bram.Peeters at dekimo.com
Mon Nov 23 11:27:54 CET 2020

Hi,

I (noob user) am porting libwebsockets to a new platform and I am wondering what functionality I loose if I disable support for file operations (LWS_WITH_FILE_OPS)  ?
I tried googling but it did not immediately give me an answer.
Also what kind of write operations happen if you enable it (volumes & frequency). This is to know if this can be redirected to internal program flash, or if something big is needed/something with wear leveling.

My apologies if this has been asked before, I do not immediately see a way to search the mailing archives.

Bram