[Libwebsockets] new ws timeout on sleep

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Fri Nov 27 16:21:12 CET 2020

There seems to be a difference between version 4.1.0 (as installed on Fedora 33)
and the git master in whether a websocket connection times out on laptop sleep.

This applies to a local connection between a domterm server and a browser
window on the same laptop running Fedora 33.

In 4.1.0 I can sleep the laptop briefly (haven't tested extended sleep),
and on resume the websocket connection is still live.

In master, the websocket connection times out after a brief (1-minute) pause.

I don't know if this is an expected change, or an unexpected regression.
If this is unexpected, I can try to bisect to narrow down when the regression.
If this is expected (or unavoidable for some reason), it is not a problem,
since I have (mostly) implemented logic for re-establishing a new connection.
--
	--Per Bothner