[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket message loop thread take 100% of the CPU

Peiffer Eric eric.peiffer at al-enterprise.com
Thu Sep 24 09:32:19 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have another question about the same issue. Our application use 2 libwebsockets context in the same process, but two different threads:
The first context for a web socket server that connect about 300 clients
The second for clients web socket, some thousand client connect to a external web socket server.

For both context: info.fd_limit_per_thread = 0;
Is there any conflict for example file descriptor or memory  or socket, between the two context?
In this case which parameters I have to adjust?

Regards,

Eric