[Libwebsockets] Prevent client from establishing WS connection too quickly

mlbh_work at hotmail.com mlbh_work at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:10:01 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm using version 4.1 of lws as a ws server. To ensure only one connection, lws is made to kick out the old connection if a similar connection arrives.

A bug in the client side causes the client to retry immediately. With 2 clients fighting over the connection, it will switch back and forth. At this rate, it fills up the log very fast

Is it possible to delay the handshake to like 5 seconds?  I only see that I can return non-zero to terminate the handshake. I'm ok to leave the client waiting, at least it won't keep retrying.

Regards