[Libwebsockets] How can I send async data using libwebsocket?

Trung Do chin.bimbo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 03:39:45 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am having the exact question as this stackoverflow one:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14261076/how-do-i-send-async-data-via-libwebsocket

In short, after having connected a websocket client to a server, how
can I send data to the server at any time I want, instead of just in
the callback that gets called when the server sends me something?
There was one answer in that stackoverflow link but it's from 2013 and
I'm not sure if it's the correct/recommended approach, plus a lot of
the method names have changed. I have digged through the examples but
haven't found anything for this use case.

Thank you,

Trung