[Libwebsockets] Which release will contain TLS session cache and reuse feature?

Catalin Raceanu cra at mega.nz
Thu Apr 15 09:37:12 CEST 2021

Hello,

One of the recent features added to LWS was about caching, reusing, and
persistent saving of TLS sessions. Currently they are not included in
branch v4.2-rc1-stable. I'd like to ask if there is a time frame for a
future version that will include them.

On a different approach, if I'll back-port them to 4.1-stable, what is
the recommended way for that? If I provide a patch for that branch, will
it be applied? Or should I maintain the patch locally and apply it on
top of 4.1-stable when the sources are fetched?

Thank you,
Catalin