[Libwebsockets] how to build libwebsocket package using "configure"

madhan reddy madhanreddy433 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:48:32 CEST 2021

Thanks Andy,

We used to pass arguments to "configure" to cross compile in our platforms
./configure --host=armeb-buildroot-linux-gnueabi
--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --prefix=$PREFIX --enable-ipv6 --disable-manual

Since we need to use "cmake" to build LWS, how do I pass the same
arguments to cmake?

Regards,
Madhan