[Libwebsockets] minimal-ws-client with foreign libevent loop

John Dunn John.Dunn at qsc.com
Tue Feb 9 22:54:40 CET 2021

On Tuesday, February 9, 2021 2:33 PM, Andy Green wrote:
> Well, I appreciate your taking the time to explain to me that there's no
> way lws can work.
I apologize if my tone came across that way - it wasn't what I was intending to say. I was just trying to trace through the code to understand how things were supposed to work so I could understand where things were broken.

I tried your code and got the same result as before. I'm guessing that means either it's an issue with my setup ( the most likely scenario ) or an issue with Windows. Can I ask what version of libevent are you using? I have 2.1.8-stable on my system.

-John