[Libwebsockets] cmake: Failed to generate SSL certificate for Test Server using cmd.exe

biolaser at frii.com biolaser at frii.com
Fri Feb 12 16:23:35 CET 2021

Yes, as a matter of fact it is SSL v3. I didn't pay any attention to that,
just got the latest stable build.

But from what you say I should go back to the version you recommend.

William

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 14:56:53 +0000, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:
> On 2/12/21 2:44 PM, biolaser at frii.com wrote:
>> Hi Andy,
>>
>> The cert is now successfully generated! Many thanks!!!
>>
>> As a side point (I hope not serious):
>>
>> When building libwebsockets I get the following error, which I resolved
>> by
>> changing the two projects' settings to not treat warnings as errors:
>>
>>    openssl-server.c

C:\usr\libwebsockets\libwebsockets\lib\tls\openssl\openssl-server.c(434,9):

https://libwebsockets.org/sai/index.html?task=29e5b570a0c6e55a26ab899d65d7d827a6e5a077cd07f80fa0c80dd092b60c38