[Libwebsockets] lwsws build on linux mint 20.1

Steve Calfee stevecalfee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 05:39:08 CEST 2021

Thanks, That made it build. But first I tried cmake from the wrong
directory somewhere and the include directory was deleted. That broke the
build fast. However, "git restore include" fixed that back and now the
build works.

I have now come around to thinking that lwsws is the way to go for all but
the smallest systems. I am trying to get one of the test apps built, it is
not clear how to start and add new lwsws apps, but maybe that will get
clearer as I try.

Thanks for the help, Steve