[Libwebsockets] how to use LWSMPRO_CALLBACK

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Jun 21 14:05:01 CEST 2021

On 6/21/21 12:07 PM, Avigail Wilk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using libwebsockets v4.2.0.
>
> I want to serve all the HTTP requests through my own callback, so
> therefor I used  LWSMPRO_CALLBACK in the mounts:

> Where "http-only" is the name of http protocol.

> And the multi-part posted completed as expected.
>
> Do you have any idea of what I am doing wrong?

Missing callbacks while everything proceeds can be to do with binding to
the wrong protocol... lws itself has a built-in protocol "http-only"
maybe try a different name

https://libwebsockets.org/git/libwebsockets/tree/lib/core-net/vhost.c?h=main

if that's not it maybe you can trace what lws does the two different ways.