[Libwebsockets] websocket server in Solaris

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Mar 9 10:40:27 CET 2021

On 3/9/21 9:25 AM, Cristina Pedroviejo wrote:
> Hi Andy.
> Thank you very much for your help. The first thing I want to indicate is that I have little knowledge of what I am doing.

Well, I don't know what you're doing either...

> The server is a solaris Sparc, not an X86. this is the error sequence when trying to install the cmake.

I installed the x86 version because it will run faster in a VM on
x86_64... cmake installed fine from the package.

> I have never worked with cmake.
>
> root at superman:~# pkg install cmake
> Creando plan (Configuración de optimizador): / pkg install: No se puede instalar ninguna versión de developer/build/cmake que c  oincida:
>     Rechazar:
> pkg://solaris/developer/build/cmake@2.8.6,5.11-0.175.3.0.0.30.0:201
> 50821T163516Z
> pkg://solaris/developer/build/cmake@3.9.1,5.11-11.4.0.0.1.14.0:2018
> 0814T160959Z
>     Motivo:  Versión excluida por la incorporación instalada pkg://solaris/consoli
> dation/userland/userland-incorporation at 0.5.11,5.11-0.175.2.0.0.42.1:20140623T010
> 405Z
> root at superman:~#
> root at superman:~# pkg list -afv cmake
> FMRI IFO
> pkg://solaris/developer/build/cmake@3.9.1,5.11-11.4.0.0.1.14.0:20180814T160959Z
> ---
> pkg://solaris/developer/build/cmake@2.8.6,5.11-0.175.3.0.0.30.0:20150821T163516Z
> ---
> root at superman:~#  pkg list -a cmake
> pkg list: no hay paquetes que coincidan con 'cmake' permitidos por las incorpora  ciones instaladas ni por las variantes de imagen conocidas o instaladas Use -af to allow all versions.

It looks like Oracle have this idea they can easier provide paid support
if they pin packages using these "userland incorporation" manifests

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E26502_01/html/E28984/gmias.html

but it looks like

# pkg install -af cmake

might install it OK?  You can always uninstall it to return it back to
alignment with this "userland incorporation" thing later.