[Libwebsockets] Sending close codes from server to client

Zendels, Michael Michael.Zendels at garmin.com
Wed Mar 17 23:09:55 CET 2021

Hi Andy,

    Thank you for the quick reply. I'm sorry I was confusing, we are using more recent libwebsocket code, I was just looking at the code when the change of checking close codes first went in. What we are wondering about is what are the Autobahn tests, and why is it required that a close code of 1013 "Try Again Later" get converted to 1002 LWS_CLOSE_STATUS_PROTOCOL_ERR? It seems like a value of 1013 should be a valid reply according to https://www.iana.org/assignments/websocket/websocket.xml#close-code-number.

    Thank you again,
    Michael Zendels

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.