[Libwebsockets] License obligations

krushith rao saki6809 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:13:45 CEST 2021

Hello Andy Green

Thank you so much for the information.
I have found LGPL 2.1 components at
*libwebsockets-4.1-stable/lib/abstract/protocols/smtp/smtp-sequencer.c* &
*libwebsockets-4.1-stable/include/libwebsockets/lws-mqtt.h*, which was not
included in the license folder of your repository. If you have linked those
specific components statically, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandy