[Libwebsockets] [EXTERNAL] Re: mounts entry in lws_context_creation_info structure for HTTP MULTIPART POST

Avigail Wilk awilk at kramerav.com
Tue May 25 10:21:55 CEST 2021

1. our need is to implement a REST API, for every HTTP request GET/POST/PUT we would like to trigger the Application differently and build a response differently based on the URI.
2. We have the need to play with HEADERS and change HTTP headers for every HTTP response (from a security aspect), how can we inject this ?
3. We need to maintain Basic HTTP authentication mechanism working based on private data and not based on an external file.

Thanks