[Libwebsockets] Missing LWS_CALLBACK_HTTP_BODY_COMPLETION when using H2 https

Søren Holm sgh at sgh.dk
Thu Nov 18 11:00:26 CET 2021

Yes - sorry. It is the lack of BODY_COMPLETION

But ---- after removing my distro version and building the source and running
it from the build directory I can tell you that it does indeed fix the issue.

So to recap

HTTP2 over SSL on v4.3-stable does not do a BODY_COMPLETION
HTTP2 over SSL on v4.3-stable and your patch does provide the callback.

Sorry for the confusion. I do not know what has been going on with my setup,
but I guess Obi-Wan Kenobi's was right when he said "Use the Source, Luke!"

--
Søren Holm